Introducing the newest way to live la vida rooster. Our new, All Natural Sriracha Rub & All Purpose Seasoning brings a spicy, garlicky, slightly sweet taste to grilled meats, eggs, pizza, popcorn and more. Now you're cooking with fire!
Here is a short but growing list of things we loved and didn't love with Sriracha Rub.
Things we loved with Sriracha Rub:
- Grilled chicken
- Scrambled eggs
- French fries (regular or sweet potato)
- Mashed potatoes
- Chicken wings
- Green beans
- Deep fried or baked turkey
- Pork tenderloin
Things we didn't love with Sriracha Rub:
- Diet Coke
To get that signature Sriracha taste on the grill:
- Trim excess fat from steaks and chops to 1/4 inch of fat max (helps avoid flare-ups and burning)
- Rub meats generously with J&D's Sriracha Rub
- Pierce meats with a fork, and add more Sriracha Rub
- Leave covered and refrigerated overnight
- Bring meat back to room temperature before grilling (not required, but it definitely helps!)
- Rub oil on your grill using tongs and an oil-soaked paper towel or try a non-flammable non-stick cooking spray to avoid sticking
- Grill to temperature depending on the meat - using a meat thermometer is way better than using your tongs to guess if it's done!